Personal Injury/Civil Litigation
We represent clients injured in all negligence-based accidents and injuries through claims and lawsuits pursuing fair and just compensation for all losses and damages.
- Auto accidents. These are the most common cause of personal injury claims in Florida. Injuries can range from whiplash to traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and wrongful death.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are uniquely vulnerable to serious injuries in traffic accidents due to lack of body protection.
- Truck accidents. These types of accidents are often complex matters involving large trucking companies and insurers that call for the knowledge and skills of a trusted attorney.
- Boating accidents. Negligent boating operators can be held accountable for the injuries you sustain while on Florida waterways.
- Bicycle accidents. Like motorcyclists, bicyclists can sustain serious and even catastrophic injuries when struck by negligent motorists.
- Premises liability. Where a property owner/manager has been negligent in providing a reasonably safe environment leading to injuries, they may be held responsible.
- Product liability. Defective consumer products of all kinds from pharmaceuticals to household items can lead to injuries and even wrongful death.
- Negligent security. In an area with a pattern of crime, property owners may held liable for criminal attack injuries when they have no taken reasonable measures to protect the public.
- Medical malpractice. Medical professionals are held to acceptable standard of care and, where this has been violated, they may be held liable for injuries to patients.
- Slip and fall. These accidents fall under premises liability in which a property owner has been negligent. Injury victims may be able to hold these owners accountable.
- Other accident cases. These can include injuries sustained in truck accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, theme park accidents, through nursing home negligence, boating accidents, swimming pool accidents, defective and dangerous products, and more.
- Wrongful death. The surviving family members who have lost a loved one in a negligence-based accident may pursue compensation for their losses through a wrongful death lawsuit.
When disputes arise within a commercial context, you may need to pursue a claim or lawsuit in civil court. These cases can involve the relationship between commercial entities and those with whom they do business.
- Real estate litigation. These matters can involve any aspect of real estate, including purchase/sale transactions, foreclosure defense, ownership rights, construction defect claims, or other interests.
- Banking litigation. These cases commonly involve lending liability and other disputes over financial matters.
- Other complex civil cases. These can include cases involving professional negligence, insurance claims and disputes, contract disputes, consumer law, and any other matter in which civil claims are made.
Estate Planning/Probate/Asset Protection
Ensure your estate and your loved ones are protected after your passing through proper legal tools and methods.
- Trusts. Trusts are created for many purposes and used to pass on assets to beneficiaries through a separate legal entity. They are a main tool in estate planning that can be used in conjunction with a will and other legal documents.
- Wills. Wills form the estate planning foundation for many individuals. They need to be properly drafted and finalized according to legal standards.
- Probate litigation. When disputes arise over the administration of a probated estate, court litigation is often necessary to resolve them. These often involve will contests or other conflicts.
At the Law Offices Of Fred Tromberg, we handle personal injury and other types of civil matters through careful, well-managed representation from start to finish. Our legal team is comprised of Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Fred Tromberg and attorneys who have handled civil litigation cases for many decades. Our priority is to seek the full measure of justice you deserve after being wrongfully injured or harmed, whether through a personal injury or other civil dispute in which you are involved. At our firm, you will work directly with your attorney throughout all phases of your case. We believe in strong personal contact and interaction with our clients so that we can fully appreciate and understand how your injuries or civil harm have impacted your life.
Turn to an Experienced Team of Trial Attorneys in Jacksonville
Our team brings more than 60 years of combined experience to the handling of your personal injury, civil litigation, or estate planning needs. This includes extensive experience preparing, documenting, and litigating cases in state and federal court involving even the most complex matters. In seeking compensation for your personal injuries or a redress of wrongs in your civil case, our team will work tirelessly and aggressively on your behalf. We know that the continued success of our firm is based on the quality of representation we provide to you and your family. That quality is reflected in Attorney Fred Tromberg’s Board Certification as Civil Trial Lawyer, his top peer-reviewed rating of AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, as well as his listing as a Florida Super Lawyer.
We represent our clients the way we would like to be represented: with the utmost care and respect along with a committed application of all of our knowledge, resources, and abilities.
“As long as I remain in business, Antoinette Burgess will be my Attorney.”- Alicia G.
“100% the BEST Lawyer”- Pam
“Positive outcome from excellent attorney”- Janis