Brain Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville
We Can Help You Get the Care You Need
A traumatic brain injury, or TBI, is a type of closed-head injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head severe enough to disrupt the function of the brain. Falls and motor vehicle accidents are the leading causes of TBIs. Traumatic brain injury can also be caused by violent back-and-forth movement of the head and neck.
- Unexplained headaches
- Loss of memory
- Loss of ability to concentrate
- Loss of cognitive function
TBI can cause changes in thinking, sensation, language, and emotions. People with TBIs are at higher risk for other brain diseases, such as epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimer's.
Symptoms do not always appear at the time of the injury or accident. Delayed symptoms may appear weeks or months after the original injury. In some cases, function can be restored. In other cases, the brain damage is permanent.
A brain injury can seriously change your quality of life — shouldn't those who caused your injury be held responsible? Through experienced, aggressive, and professional representation, the attorneys at the Law Offices Of Fred Tromberg will fight to make sure you and your family receive the full amount of compensation for your injury, lost work time, medical expenses, and pain and suffering, as well as anguish, all past and future.
- We are always seeking a full measure of justice, nothing less.
- We fight for your rights within the bounds of the law.
- We represent our clients the way we would want to be represented ourselves.
- We fight for fair and adequate compensation to those who have sustained losses through no fault of their own.
- Our overriding goal is to maximize your recovery.