Product Liability Lawyers in Jacksonville
Negligent Corporations Can Be Held Accountable
Dangerous, defective, inadequately labeled, or improperly used products can be found almost anywhere. As defective products infiltrate our daily lives, it is important to hold companies accountable. We represent those who have been injured due to defective product design, defective manufacturing, inadequate labeling and product warnings, misuse by a third party, recalls, and other factors.
Some of the more common areas of product liability include:
Transportation Vehicle Defects
Defective vehicle parts, manufacturing, and products may cause significant damage to vehicles and drivers, including permanent injury, and even death, due to:
- Sport utility vehicle (SUV) rollovers
- Defective tries
- Defective airbags
- Defective seatbelts
- Vehicle components
- Automobile products
- Defective motorcycles and helmets
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Personal watercraft
Medical Products Liability
All too often, medical and pharmaceutical companies manufacture products that have not been adequately tested, or they fail to release information about dangerous drug side effects. If you were sold defective medical devices or took prescription and over-the-counter drugs that were later recalled, it is time to contact a product liability attorney.
Faulty Construction Materials
Defective construction materials often lead to serious injuries requiring extensive medical treatment.
An attorney can help you receive compensation for injuries sustained as a result of defects in any of the following:
- Construction equipment and machinery
- Ladders and scaffolds
- Roof structures
At The Law Offices Of Fred Tromberg, we represent clients in product liability cases including the following:
- Consumer products, including medication, food, clothing, makeup, etc.
- Household products, including laundry detergent and personal appliances
- Children’s toys
- Exercise equipment
- Toxic exposure
If you are exposed to toxic substances resulting from negligence or defective equipment, you may be entitled to a settlement. Exposure to toxic substances can cause permanent damage and disability, so it is imperative to speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
- We are always seeking a full measure of justice, nothing less.
- We fight for your rights within the bounds of the law.
- We represent our clients the way we would want to be represented ourselves.
- We fight for fair and adequate compensation to those who have sustained losses through no fault of their own.
- Our overriding goal is to maximize your recovery.