Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville
Neck & Back Injuries
Many individuals suffer from minor neck and back pain. However, some spinal cord injuries can be very serious, and sometimes even permanently disabling. Spinal cord injuries can also result in chronic pain.
Spinal cord injuries are one of the most frequent reported reasons for missed work, and one of the most frequent complaints made to doctors. Spinal cord injuries usually result when there has been trauma causing a serious injury or irritation to the complex structures of the back or neck.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries?
Most spinal cord injuries are the result of trauma caused by traffic accidents, with soft tissue injuries being the most common.
Spinal cord injuries can also result from:
- Work accidents
- And the use of defective products
What Are Common Types of Spinal Cord Injuries?
Typical types of spinal cord injuries include:
- Compression fractures
- Herniated, ruptured, or slipped disks
- Connective tissue injuries
What Are the Symptoms of a Spinal Cord Injury?
The most common symptoms of a spinal cord injury includes:
- Stiffness or spasms in the muscles of the neck and back
- Vision impairment
- And memory difficulty can be symptoms of a spinal cord injury
Pain, tingling, numbness, or paralysis of an extremity can indicate that a more severe injury has occurred, and immediate treatment should be sought from a medical professional. Treatment of spinal cord injuries can involve physical therapy, medication, or surgery.
What Hardships Can Be Caused by Spinal Cord Injuries?
When spinal cord injuries occur, they can cause severe physical, as well as emotional, hardships for the individual.
Not only may there be extreme pain, but there can also be:
- Extensive medical bills
- Stress due to an inability to perform necessary day-to-day tasks
- Limited ability to work
- And loss of wages due to missed work
How The Law Offices of Fred Tromberg Can Help You
If your spinal cord injury was caused by the negligent conduct of another, seek a consultation with the experienced, aggressive, and professional attorneys of The Law Offices Of Fred Tromberg, who can advise you as to whether or not you have a valid claim, and as to the best course of action.
- We are always seeking a full measure of justice, nothing less.
- We fight for your rights within the bounds of the law.
- We represent our clients the way we would want to be represented ourselves.
- We fight for fair and adequate compensation to those who have sustained losses through no fault of their own.
- Our overriding goal is to maximize your recovery.