Truck Accident Lawyers in Jacksonville
Helping Victims of Severe Collisions
At the Law Offices Of Fred Tromberg, our attorneys bring our experience and aggressive and professional representation to help you obtain financial compensation following a truck wreck. We will thoroughly investigate your accident to determine what caused the crash and who is responsible for the damages. When necessary, we will retain an accident reconstructionist. We will check the driver's log to see if they were complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, which restrict the number of hours a driver may operate a big rig or tractor trailer. If negligence was involved, we will pursue financial compensation for your injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Causes of semi-truck accidents include:
- Driver fatigue - distracted driver
- Improper truck maintenance
- Brake failure or tire blowouts
- Truck driver negligence
- Not paying attention to blind spots
- Improper loading or load shifting
- Speeding, reckless driving
- DUI/drunk driving
How Are Truck Accidents Different from Car Accidents?
Following a collision with a semi-truck or commercial vehicle, many injury victims assume their case will be handled similarly to a standard car accident claim. However, this is generally not true. Truck accidents are not only more severe than car accidents but also involve complicated elements that require the guidance of a knowledgeable attorney to navigate.
Often there are multiple parties responsible in these cases. Truck drivers, truck owners, transport companies, and all of their individual insurance carriers are almost always looking to avoid liability, leaving victims and their families to pay the price. It can be difficult to take on these negligent individuals and groups without a lawyer on your side.
Whether you were rear-ended by a delivery truck in a parking lot, hit by a cement truck or semi traveling at highway speed, or injured on site in a construction accident, we can help.
- We are always seeking a full measure of justice, nothing less.
- We fight for your rights within the bounds of the law.
- We represent our clients the way we would want to be represented ourselves.
- We fight for fair and adequate compensation to those who have sustained losses through no fault of their own.
- Our overriding goal is to maximize your recovery.